Due to the coronavirus Hawaii has already cancelled events throughout the state. With the recent announcement of eliminating gatherings of no more than 10 people, expect many more cancellations to follow in the coming weeks and months.
Here are just a few of the events that have already been canceled/postponed in Oahu:
- Mariah Carey Postponed until Nov. 28
- Diana Ross Concerts in Honolulu (and Maui)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates rescheduled shows in Honolulu and Kahului to October
- Windward Half Marathon & 5K – March 22
- Spring Carnival and Health Fair – March 28
- Prince Kuhio Parade and Hoolaulea – March 28
- Noodle Festival Hawaii – March 28
- Kapuuola Hula Festival – April 4
- Leeward Music Festival – April 4
- Oahu Civic Orchestra Spring Concert – April 6
- ‘Iolani Fair — “Lights, Camera, Action” – April 17-18
- Waikiki SPAM JAM – April 25
Also cancelled are various Easter Events scheduled in April and Farmers Markets throughout Hawaii. If you’re traveling through Hawaii remember to avoid large groups, wash your hands, and be safe. IMI Tours will post new announcement and schedule changes as they become available.