Maui is known for its local produce making it the perfect place to sample authentic Hawaiian flavors. Whether you’re looking for farm-to-table fine dining or plate lunches, Maui can satisfy any appetite. And IMI Tours’ restaurant guide can help you select the best places to eat on Maui. There’s so much good food on Maui, it can be hard to choose.
From Lahaina or venturing out to Hana, find the best places to eat with your kids, romantic spots, or the best cheap eats on Maui. Check out some of our restaurants places to eat on Maui and remember to reserve all of your transportation through our ohana of companies. Our local rideshare, holoholo, can take you to any restaurant on Maui.
Here are some of our favorite spots to eat on Maui:
Family-Friendly Places to Eat on Maui
- 808 Grindz Café – 843 Waine’e St, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Aunty Sandy’s Banana Bread – 210 Keanae Rd, Haiku, HI 96708
- Hula Grill Ka’anapali – 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Leoda’s Kitchen and Pie Shop – 820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Roy’s Kaanapali – 2290 Kaanapali Pkwy Suite A, Lahaina, HI 96761
Romantic Restaurants in Maui
- Fleetwood’s on Front St – 744 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Lahaina Grill – 127 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Mama’s Fish House – 799 Poho Pl, Paia, HI 96779
- Merriman’s Kapalua – 1 Bay Club Pl, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Sarento’s on the Beach – 2980 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753
High-End Restaurants in Maui
- Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante – 3900 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI 96753
- Gerard’s Restaurant – 174 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Maui Chef’s Table – 9347 1670 Honoapiilani Hwy #5, Wailuku, HI 96793
- Mill House – 1670 Honoapiilani Hwy #1, Wailuku, HI 96793
- Restaurant at Hotel Wailea – 555 Kaukahi St, Wailea, HI 96753
Affordable Places to Eat in Maui
- Aloha Mixed Plate – 1285 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761
- CJ’s Deli & Diner – 2580 Kekaa Dr #120, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Cool Cat Cafe – 3rd floor, 658 Front St #160, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Da Fish Shack – 5260 Hana Hwy, Hana, HI 96713
- Zippy’s – 15 Ho’okele St, Kahului, HI 96732
Other than all the great restaurants in Maui, you should also try to take a little time to check out the local places to shop. Be sure to visit some the farms and ranches that spread along Mount Haleakala’s volcanic slopes.
For group transportation to restaurants throughout Maui, reserve a holoholo, SpeediShuttle or Arthur’s Limousine today.