Our Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour features top sightseeing attractions including Dole Pineapple Plantation, North Shore beaches, Waimea Valley, Pali Lookout, Diamond Head, and Oahu’s famous windward beaches.
This full-day excursion begins with a complimentary hotel pickup from Waikiki in a comfortable vehicle with a professional tour guide ready to bring to life the history of our land and its people.
- Green World Coffee Farms – official stop where you’ll learn about the process of how Hawaii’s coffee is grown and distributed “from farm to table.”
- “World Famous” Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Historic Haleiwa Town – official stop where you’ll explore the historic plantation town of Hale`iwa. Learn about Hawaii’s Royalty and visit the many well preserved buildings that make it a popular destination for visitors and locals.
- Haleiwa Lunch – official stop – You’ll be presented with a menu early on in the tour to give you an opportunity to select your meal.
- Hale`iwa Macnut Farm – official stop – Situated on 24 acres of lush land spanning along Oahu’s North Shore, you’ll visit this working macadamia nut farm that has been in operation for over 4 decades.
- Lush Waimea Valley – official stop – Hike to a 45′ waterfall where you’ll be able to kick off your shoes and experience the icy cold water of the Kamananui Stream. While hiking this beautiful valley, you’ll learn why early settlers in 1092 A.D. chose Waimea Valley to award the “Kahuna Nui” (Highest of Priests) in perpetuity due to its many natural resources.
- Kualoa Beach Park – official stop – Stretch your legs and use the opportunity to take snap Instagram-worthy photo ops of the majestic Ko`olua mountain range and the tantalizing Kaneohe Bay.
- Byodo-In Temple – official stop – Discover this hidden gem, featured by National Geographic’s 20 most beautiful Buddhist Temples in the world, nestled at base of the Ko`olau Mountains. Enjoy its serene atmosphere and intricate architectural details as you have an opportunity to explore.
- Nu`uanu Pali – official stop – One of Hawaii’s most scenic and historic places is the Nu`uanu Pali. Learn the mo’olelo (stories) of Hawaii’s famed King, King Kamehameha and the great battle that took place at this historic site.
Mountain top lookouts and a drive around the jagged peaks of the Ko’olau Mountains are just a few sites you can look forward to seeing on your Circle Island Tour of of Oahu. You’ll also get to see the turquoise waters and surf beaches along Oahu’s North Shore.
The Oahu Circle Island Tour is one of our most popular because it packs in all of Oahu’s top attractions in an enjoyable and relaxed full-day experience. Plus, you’ll return back to your Waikiki hotel early enough to catch a Luau, dinner cruise, or evening out at a local restaurant.
Need a ride to Honolulu airport (HNL) or around Oahu? Use SpeediShuttle or holoholo for affordable, local transportation options.