Enjoy an entertaining and action-packed day on our Grand Circle Island Tour of Oahu departing from Ko’olina. Guests will learn about Hawaii’s rich history from an experienced local guide while touring some of Oahu’s top attractions including Dole Pineapple Plantation, Waimea Valley, Pali Lookout, and Oahu’s famous North Shore beaches.
The Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour is a full-day excursion and begins with a complimentary hotel pick up in a comfortable and stylish Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Sightseeing attractions include stops at North Shore and Waimea Valley, which is not only famous for being featured in several Hollywood films, but it’s also one of Oahu’s most scenic tropical valleys and waterfalls.
You’ll also visit the jagged peaks of the Ko’olau Mountains at lookout points, enjoy the secluded white sand beaches and turquoise waters before being dropped back off at your hotel or resort.
This tour is popular because it packs in all of Oahu’s top attractions in an enjoyable and relaxed full-day experience, but with return times early enough to catch a Luau, Dinner Cruise, or night out on the town. The Grand Circle Island Tour is a great way to spend your first couple of days on Oahu.
- Green World Coffee Farms – official stop where you’ll learn about the process of how Hawaii’s coffee is grown and distributed “from farm to table.”
- “World Famous” Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Historic Haleiwa Town – official stop where you’ll explore the historic plantation town of Hale`iwa. Learn about Hawaii’s Royalty and visit the many well preserved buildings that make it a popular destination for visitors and locals.
- Haleiwa Lunch – official stop – You’ll be presented with a menu early on in the tour to give you an opportunity to select your meal.
- Hale`iwa Macnut Farm – official stop – Situated on 24 acres of lush land spanning along Oahu’s North Shore, you’ll visit this working macadamia nut farm that has been in operation for over 4 decades.
- Lush Waimea Valley – official stop – Hike to a 45′ waterfall where you’ll be able to kick off your shoes and experience the icy cold water of the Kamananui Stream. While hiking this beautiful valley, you’ll learn why early settlers in 1092 A.D. chose Waimea Valley to award the “Kahuna Nui” (Highest of Priests) in perpetuity due to its many natural resources.
- Kualoa Beach Park – official stop – Stretch your legs and use the opportunity to take snap Instagram-worthy photo ops of the majestic Ko`olua mountain range and the tantalizing Kaneohe Bay.
- Byodo-In Temple – official stop – Discover this hidden gem, featured by National Geographic’s 20 most beautiful Buddhist Temples in the world, nestled at base of the Ko`olau Mountains. Enjoy its serene atmosphere and intricate architectural details as you have an opportunity to explore.
- Nu`uanu Pali – official stop – One of Hawaii’s most scenic and historic places is the Nu`uanu Pali. Learn the mo’olelo (stories) of Hawaii’s famed King, King Kamehameha and the great battle that took place at this historic site.
We also provide airport transportation and around island rides through SpeediShuttle and holoholo, our locally owned rideshare service on Oahu.