Oahu, known as The Gathering Place, may seem like an unassuming little island, but it is one of the most amazing places to travel to in the world with turquoise ocean views and extensive white sand beaches to dense rain forests and a cities rich with culture and history. Book your Oahu tours, attractions, and excursions through IMI Tours plus here are just a few of the many other things you can do during your stay:
- Lu’au – When in Hawaii, attending a Lu’au is probably the most popular thing to do for visitors. There are performances of a mix of Polynesian cultural dances, songs, and chants, as well as a feast of Hawaiian food. One of the most well known on the Oahu is the Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Show. Grab a spot on the beach, sit back, and relax while taking in a classic island tradition.
- Surfing – Oahu is home to the Banzai Pipeline, which is known all around the world as one of the best barrels in wave riding. We offer surf tours on the North Shore… reserve your excursion today!
- Go to the Beach – Waimea Bay Beach Park changes dramatically with each season. If you’re looking to visit for a swim in the crystal waters, the best time to visit is from June to September, but if you’re interested in surfing, then the winter months are the time to go.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve – Home to a 7,000-year-old coral reef, schools of glittering fish, and the possibility of running into a sea turtle or two, this is a wonderful place to appreciate nature and help keep it preserved.
- Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial are among the top places to visit when coming to Oahu. IMI offers a variety of options, but these book fast so arrange your tour in advance.