Kauai is literally a scene out of many Hollywood movies from Blue Hawaii to Jurassic Park. Famously referred to as the Garden Isle, Kauai doesn’t disappoint with its picturesque scenery, lush mountain backdrops, and culturally rich stories.
This tour will visit several sightseeing and historical sites that shaped the history of the Garden Isle. Kauai was the only island that formally surrendered to King Kamehameha I, whom is credited with unifying the Hawaiian Islands. Remnants of the islands history remain still today. The Russians built Fort Elizabeth as they dreamt of having a safe haven for refueling in the islands. Some historical sites such as Spouting Horn, which is said to be a Hawaiian folk story about a mo’o; gecko roaring under the opening. We can’t forget the several Hollywood backdrops such as Hanapepe lookout, used as inspiration for Disney Movie, Lilo and Stitch.
Load up your cameras, take a selfie and marvel at the beauty this island has to offer. This half day tour is a great way to capture Kauai’s beauty and get back to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- Hotel pickup and return from South Kauai hotels
- Experience the spray of Spouting Horn Blowhole
- Connect with the past at the Russian Fort Elizabeth
- Learn about ancient Hawaiian Legends and History
- View the picturesque landscapes and gardens
- Admire the beauty of Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Take awesome photos at Waimea Canyon and Lookout
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Extra pair of Slippers/Flip Flops
- Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
- Extra change of clothes
- Bring a water bottle
*Children 2-11 years old
|South Kauai Departure||Return (approx.)|
|9:00 A.M.||2:00 P.M.|